www.adelethiel.com

Adele Thiel is an emerging Womenswear designer with a focus in conceptual based prints and tailoring. Starting with modelling in 2007, Adele’s insights into the industry led her to pursue fashion at the University of Technology, Sydney and the highly acclaimed Central Saint Martins, London.

Inspired by the aesthetically excessive world that we live in, her designs explore innovative textiles and prints with an eclectic yet illusory style of patterning. This is then contrasted with sharp tailoring that has a subversive edge with a focus on detailing. Adele designs for a modern woman who wants to express their unique personal style through fashion that questions what is conventional.

Follow me on Instagram @adelethielfashion

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2013


Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2013




I came across this incredible video for Proenza Schouler's Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign video.  This portrays the type of mood I hope to create with my final collection.  I love the overall feel of the video and its intense focus on overly saturated graphics and morphing these together.  It feels quite overbearing but it works which is what I hope to achieve with the prints I create.  There is a great focus on textures and a manipulated sense of reality which directly links to the idea of illusion that I am exploring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment